We Offer A Variety of Plumbing Repair Needs

Whether you need your shower repaired or a faucet fixed, contact Water Dr. LLC of Fairfield County, CT. We provide a variety of minor plumbing repairs that include tub repairs, leaky faucets, sump pumps, hot water heaters, and more.

  • Sump pumps
  • Hot water heater installation / repair
  • Shower repair
  • Faucet repair
  • Tub repair

Call today to schedule an appointment.
(203) 732-8585

Plumbing Repair