Do you have bacteria in your well water? Don't panic! Our team of certified professionals is ready to solve this problem and return your water to being pure and clean for you and your family.
You may be wondering, what causes bacteria to grow well water? Some possible reasons include:
- The well has been sitting and gone unused for a long time.
- Your well isn't properly sealed outside.
- Your well is buried outside.
All of these things can lead to bacteria in your well water!
So what is the solution? Our team knows how to get rid of any growing bacteria in your well properly and prevent it from returning so you feel secure with your water.
- Chlorinating the well.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Light Sterilization.
- Raising the well casing above the ground and making sure it’s properly sealed.
Don't worry; Water Dr. LLC will handle it all! Our team will figure out why bacteria were in your well water, and from there, we can discuss the best solution for you.